you kids these days with your rapidly growing concern for the state of the world and your knowledge of important issues at increasingly younger ages despite having been told your opinions don’t matter by the adults who put you in these situations
Ah, yes, kids these days with their inflated sense of self importance who think they’re helping the world by angrily blogging about issues they actually know very little about and trying harder and harder to be as far from traditional as they can because they want to abdicate any responsibility the world tries to place on them and live their lives like entitled little shits
Him: Why are you feminists so angry?
Me: That’s not a question. Women are paid less for the same jobs. Most women will not even be given jobs because those would be given to less qualified men. Some women can’t have any jobs at all because they’re forced to take care of households alone, while being mocked as “mere housewives”. Some more would wish they were the “mere housewives”, not the abused housewives. Some more would not wish for anything, because they’ve died by the hands of men. So here’s the question: why aren’t you?
embarrassed for you, OP.
I’ve talked to my friends who are circumcised and they see no issues sexual or otherwise with their penises. I’m a female so don’t feel like I should have a major opinion on men’s reproductive health, but I should get that same respect from men.
Maybe they won’t know what it feels like to have it.
But they will know what the pain of having it cut off feels like.
If a grown man has the procedure done, he can get anesthetic. Infants can not.
Infants who have the procedure done have to be strapped down to a cold plastic body mold in order for the doctors to even attempt to perform the procedure.
There’s no excuse for anyone to put a child through that kind of pain.
I do not necessarily agree with circumcision but I would like to add that babies do feel the pain, but they don’t remember it later in life, or even a day later for that matter. Babies usually get circumcised within the first few days of life unless at a religious ceremony and they can’t even remember more than 24 hours ago at that age. So no, a grown man does not know the pain of a circumcision, they can only imagine.
You do realize that traumatic events can be imprinted in the brain, even as an infant, right?
I’m circumcised. I like my cock the way it is and I have no self-hatred over being circumcised.
However, I do not condone infant circumcision because the pros are MASSIVELY outweighed by the cons and there are many myths about circumcision. Circumcision is not this thing where it just.. woop! off it goes! Baby is fine! Just a little crying!
They literally pull the skin up and slooowwwly cut it off, the baby is tied down and screaming the entire time. Some babies just shut down and don’t react at all because that is what the body does when it’s subjected to such extreme amounts of trauma and stress.
Circumcision should not be allowed to be done on babies. Consenting adults only.
My son’s circumcision was done in ten minutes, most of that time was spent strapping him down to the mold. How do I know? I was there. It’s a relatively simple procedure and is done to reduce the risk of penile cancer (which kind of runs in my family). Yes, he screamed, like the rest, because newborn infants stay curled up, it makes them feel safe. The second their hands are pulled out and strapped down, they cry -not because they’re hurt, but because they’re scared. The very second the infant is unstrapped and cradled, they’re fine. How do I know that? I asked parents who decided on circumcision, and actually talked about everything to help me decide. (most weren’t allowed in the room its self, but they were able to see the procedure happen.) Then I spoke to the few friends that I had that were uncircumcised. It’s funny because they were the ones that had self image issues, and even admitted it was because of their foreskin. One even told me to go through with the circumcision. I don’t know a single male that regrets their circumcision, actually. (This is all personal views though.)
The reason it’s done at infancy is because of the insurance coverage. To have the procedure done later is extremely pricey, due to it being considered a cosmetic procedure after puberty. Not everyone has money to blow on something like that.
I’m not going to go around and say that if you don’t circumcise your son, you’re a terrible human being, but I will say that you should look into legitimate medical issues that can be caused by the foreskin. Like infections. I sure as fuck didn’t know that boys could get yeast infections,. Even after a circumcision, you still have foreskin that has to be pulled back and cleaned. Guess who didn’t know that? The person without the penis.
I hope you realise that a baby’s foreskin is basically soldered to the shaft of it’s wang or whatever. You cannot pull back a baby’s foreskin. It would literally rip it and make it bleed everywhere, so no, it doesn’t have to be cleaned like that you dolt.
And oh hey, let me just toddle the fuck down to the NHS website.
Oh, what’s this?
The foreskin is a loose sheath of skin that slides back and forth on the shaft of the penis It is attached to the skin of the penis and not to the “shaft of the wang or whatever”
And doctors recommend strongly for parents of uncircumcised children to gently pull back the foreskin to clean under it. It rolls forward over the head of the penis when the penis is not erect.
Imagine a stack of dixie plastic cups in that clear plastic tube they come in. The foreskin is comparable to the plastic tube. You can stretch it up and down. When the stack of cups is shorter than the plastic tube, the plastic tube can be stretched forward to cover the end of the cups. This is what is trimmed off. Circumcision keeps debris and fungus and molds from becoming lodged between the foreskin and the penis itself.
This is basic human anatomy. And the reasoning behind circumcision is to prevent health issues from infections from cleanliness issues because little boys will not often clean under their own foreskin as well as they should.
Unless you’re going for months without showering or bathing, that will not happen. It doesn’t take a lot to keep your dick clean when you’re uncircumcised.
And the actual original reason behind circumcision was to prevent masturbation. That was how it was promoted, by Dr. Kellogg for fuck’s sake.
You know what else Dr Kellogg promoted? Female genital mutilation. Funny how that didn’t catch on, huh?
Circumcision has only recently been said to have any “health benefits” because people are desperately scrambling for a justification as to why we’ve been cutting up infant penises for decades or even centuries.
There is no justification for circumcision. None.
i saw my little brother get sniped he cried for a few seconds then was fine and is still fine. when I have a son he will have a circumcison also because its just much more sanitary and easy to take care of, idc if somone dose it or not why should my opinion matter about your sons penis, why should anyones matter. its a personal choice and both ways are fine because its YOUR SON and you can do what ever you think is right the end
Why should your opinion matter on your own sons penis? Are you going to be using your son’s penis? No? Then why make changes to it?
An uncircumcised dick is not difficult to take care of. Seeing as i have one, I would know.
I love it when black sjws/radfems happen upon my blog and get a hardon for me because I reclaimed the term “mulatto” and I oppose SJWs. But they never have any argument whatsoever, they never have anything of substance to say, they just scream “oh lawdy lawdy lawdy” like a 1940s caricature of a Southern house slave.
Just curious, has the stem cell research reason for circumcision been debunked?
I’ve never heard that one before. I’ve heard of foreskins being used for cosmetic products, but as far as stem cells the only things I know of being used for that are aborted fetuses (I think, could be remembering that wrong).
Men with circumcised penises are less likely to contract HIV and other STDs and significantly reduce the risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners along with numerous other benefits and only a few risks and pretty minor ones at that (x).
Men with circumcized penises experience easier hygiene and decreased risk of penile cancer (x)
“Penile cancer is a rare cancer in developed nations with annual incidence varying from 0.3 to 1 per 100,000 per year accounting for around 0.4–0.6% of all malignancies. The annual incidence is approximately 1 in 100,000 men in the United States, 1 in 250,000 in Australia, and 0.82 per 100,000 in Denmark. In the United Kingdom, fewer than 500 men are diagnosed with penile cancer every year.”
Sexual function of circumcised penises is relatively the same, if not better than that of uncircumcised penises (x the source is a pdf file located on this website called “A Guide For Parents” click the language of your choosing)
I have to wonder why people wouldn’t “give two shits” about the fact that our society is mass-mutilating infant boys for no other reason than they think it looks better or because they’re religion says so.
Seems kind of strange.
Serious complications that require hospitalization are about 1 in 5000 and even something as minor as generalized infection requiring only antibiotics is as rare as 1 in 4000 surgeries (refer to the link above)
STOP TAKING WOMEN’S VOICES AWAY FEMINISTS STOP IT NOW!!!!!!! #fascist #ursula
HEAR HEAR! and especially MEN!!! they dont get enough respect
TIME TO FACE WHAT YOU’VE DONE, FEMINISTS:
STOP UR EXTREME OVERREACH INTO MY COOCHIE!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH >:(
I love how, rather than take these women’s criticisms into consideration, feminists feel like they have to mock and belittle any woman who doesn’t adhere to their ideology. It’s really nice to see just how condescending feminists actually are to their fellow women. I know you assume we’re all ignorant fools who just don’t understand what feminism is, but actually that’s a problem, because we do.
First of all, this is how your current feminist movement looks right now.
Sure, these are probably what you’d call “misandrists” just giving a bad name to feminism. You’re right, I’m willing to look past all that and actually look at what feminism is really about.
So let’s first look at some quotes from some prominent intellectual feminists throughout history
"I feel that ‘man-hating’ is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them." — Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor.
"I claim that rape exists any time sexual intercourse occurs when it has not been initiated by the woman, out of her own genuine affection and desire." — Robin Morgan
"To call a man an animal is to flatter him; he’s a machine, a walking dildo." — Valerie Solanas, Authoress of the SCUM Manifesto
"The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness…can be trained to do most things." — Jilly Cooper, SCUM
"I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig." — Andrea Dworkin
"Q: People think you are very hostile to men. A: I am." — Andrea Dworkin
"Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometimes gain from the experience." - Catherine Comins
"All men are rapists and that’s all they are" — Marilyn French, Authoress
"The annihilation of a woman’s personality, individuality, will, character, is prerequisite to male sexuality." — Andrea Dworkin
"Men love death. In everything they make, they hollow out a central place for death, let its rancid smell contaminate every dimension of whatever still survives. Men especially love murder. In art they celebrate it, and in life they commit it. They embrace murder as if life without it would be devoid of passion, meaning, and action, as if murder were solace, stilling their sobs as they mourn the emptiness and alienation of their lives."
— Andrea Dworkin
"Men are rapists, batterers, plunderers, killers; these same men are religious prophets, poets, heroes, figures of romance, adventure, accomplishment, figures ennobled by tragedy and defeat. Men have claimed the earth, called it ‘Her’. Men ruin Her. Men have airplanes, guns, bombs, poisonous gases, weapons so perverse and deadly that they defy any authentically human imagination."
— Andrea Dworkin, Pornography: Men Possessing Women
"On the Left, on the Right, in the Middle; Authors, statesmen, thieves; so-called humanists and self-declared fascists; the adventurous and the contemplative, in every realm of male expression and action, violence is experienced and articulated as love and freedom."
— Andrea Dworkin, Pornography: Men Possessing Women.
"The institution of sexual intercourse is anti-feminist” — Ti-Grace Atkinson
”Feminism is the theory, lesbianism is the practice.” — Ti-Grace Atkinson
"Rape is nothing more or less than a conscious process of intimidation by which all men keep all women in a state of fear" — Susan Brownmiller; Authoress of Against Our Will p.6
"When a woman reaches orgasm with a man she is only collaborating with the patriarchal system, eroticizing her own oppression." — Sheila Jeffrys
"Politically, I call it rape whenever a woman has sex and feels violated." — Catherine MacKinnon
"All sex, even consensual sex between a married couple, is an act of violence perpetrated against a woman." — Catherine MacKinnon
"You grow up with your father holding you down and covering your mouth so another man can make a horrible searing pain between your legs."
— Catherine MacKinnon (Prominent legal feminist scholar; University of Michigan, & Yale.)
Interesting stuff. But hey, let’s look at what feminism is doing today in our modern times.
First let’s start with the wage gap. Feminists have been reciting this issue for quite some time now. Women still making 77¢ for every $1 men do for the same job??? Now that is a real problem.
Wait, except it’s not?
In 1963, President Kennedy signed the Equal Pay Act, which stated the following:
I AM delighted today to approve the Equal Pay Act of 1963, which prohibits arbitrary discrimination against women in the payment of wages. This act represents many years of effort by labor, management, and several private organizations unassociated with labor or management, to call attention to the unconscionable practice of paying female employees less wages than male employees for the same job. This measure adds to our laws another structure basic to democracy. It will add protection at the working place to the women, the same rights at the working place in a sense that they have enjoyed at the polling place.
This Act granted working women the same rights as that of the working man, thereby enjoying the right to equal pay.
Next year, Congress passed Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 in which Section 703(a) defines the following employer practices as unlawful:
(1) to fail or refuse to hire or to discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate against any individual with respect to his compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, because of such individual’s race, color, religion, sex, or national origin; or
(2) to limit, segregate, or classify his employees or applicants for employment in any way which would deprive or tend to deprive any individual of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect his status as an employee, because of such individual’s race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Essentially banning discrimination of wages based on sex.
So wait, why are all these companies so eager to commit an unlawful act by paying women less? How are they getting away with it?
Well… maybe they aren’t getting away with it - because they’re not committing the unlawful act.
Here is a comprehensive look at the wage gap issue, prepared for the government specifically, 95 pages.
Here are some by women
US Department of Labor
The Gender Pay Gap is a Complete Myth
Gender pay gap is not what activists claim
Equal pay statistics are bogus because they don’t compare like with like
Fair Pay Isn’t Always Equal Pay
The Wage Gap Myth
Don’t Blame Discrimination for Gender Wage Gap
The pay inequality myth: Women are more equal than you think
Women Now a Majority in American Workplaces
Labor force participation rate for men has never been lower.
Share of Men in Labor Force at All-Time Low
Women In Tech Make More Money And Land Better Jobs Than Men
Female U.S. corporate directors out-earn men: study
Female CEOs outearned men in 2009.
Women between ages 21 and 30 working full-time made 117% of men’s wages.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, single women between 22 and 30 years old earn an average of $27,000 a year. That’s 8% more than comparable men.
Workplace Salaries: At Last, Women on Top
Young Women’s Pay Exceeds Male Peers
The 15 Jobs Where Women Earn More Than Men
women aged between 22 and 29 earn over £10 per hour on average, compared to men their same age who earn just under this amount.
Young women now earn more than men in UK
The only chairwoman in the FTSE 100 index of biggest British companies, when asked about government efforts to force companies to make at least 25% of board member to be female said: “there’s no real evidence to suggest women being on a board makes the companies any better – what we’re doing here is forcing an experiment.”
This was further supported in the book “Why Men Earn More” by Warren Farrell, Ph.D., examined 25 career/life choices men and women make (hours, commute times, etc.) that lead to men earning more and women having more balanced lives, and that showed how men in surveys prioritize money while women prioritize flexibility, shorter hours, shorter commutes, less physical risk and other factors conducive to their choice to be primary parents, an option men still largely don’t have. That is why never-married childless women outearn their male counterparts, and female corporate directors now outearn their male counterparts.
Farrell also lists dozens of careers, including fields of science, where women outearn men. Women simply have more options than men to be primary parents, and many of them exercise that option rather than work long, stressful hours. That is why 57% of female graduates of Stanford and Harvard left the workforce within 15 years of entry into the workforce.
This is an option few men have (try being a single male and telling women on the first date that you want to stay home).
Blaming men for women’s choices is unfair. In fact research shows most men have no problem with their wives outearning them.
Research also shows most working dads would quit or take a pay cut to spend more time with kids if their spouses could support the family.
Research also shows that parents share workloads more when mothers allow men to be primary parents.
ABC News: “Is the Wage Gap Women’s Choice? Research Suggests Career Decisions, Not Sex Bias, Are at Root of Pay Disparity”
There is also the myth that women are kept out of certain more lucrative fields by sexism. The truth is that women stay away from math out of their own free choice
Women In Science: No Discrimination, Says Cornell Study
Let’s be real about the lack of women in tech
Here are some by women
US Department of Labor
Hmm, it appears as though the wage gap is not quite the issue that feminists have made it out to be.
Okay, that’s fine. But what about rape culture? Rape is a serious crime, make no mistake. But does our culture promote it? That’s a different question.
Here’s what RAINN (Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network) has to say about it.
But what about the statistic that says 1 in 4 women will be raped or sexually assaulted in her lifetime?
“IF the one-in-four statistic is correct—it is sometimes modified to “one-in-five to one-in-four”—campus rape represents a crime wave of unprecedented proportions. No crime, much less one as serious as rape, has a victimization rate remotely approaching 20 or 25 percent, even over many years. The 2006 violent crime rate in Detroit, one of the most violent cities in America, was 2,400 murders, rapes, robberies, and aggravated assaults per 100,000 inhabitants—a rate of 2.4 percent. The one-in-four statistic would mean that every year, millions of young women graduate who have suffered the most terrifying assault, short of murder, that a woman can experience. Such a crime wave would require nothing less than a state of emergency—Take Back the Night rallies and 24-hour hotlines would hardly be adequate to counter this tsunami of sexual violence. Admissions policies letting in tens of thousands of vicious criminals would require a complete revision, perhaps banning boys entirely.”
— Heather Mac Donald, "The Campus Rape Myth".
This alleged “statistic” was culled from a survey of 3,000 college women in 1982, conducted by Ms. Magazine. These women were asked only three questions:
- Have you had sexual intercourse when you didn’t want to because a man gave you alcohol or drugs?
- Have you had sexual intercourse when you didn’t want to because a man threatened or used some degree of physical force to make you?
- Have you had sexual acts when you didn’t want to because a man threatened to use some degree of physical force to make you?
The trouble is, many of the women the survey counted as “victims” did not actually feel that they had been raped, especially not the entire third of the alleged “victims” that continued to have a consensual sexual relationship with their supposed attacker. Others that had consensual one-night-stands that they later regretted were also counted as “victims”.
Feminism is supposed to be empowering, not to send us cowering.
Rape is not the “epidemic” that people are trying to claim it is. It has actually decreased dramatically in the past few decades - up to 80% since 1979, despite an increase in the willingness of victims to report them. This is even further supported by data directly from the U.S. Bureau of Justice.
Third wave feminism is operating under far too many logical fallacies. The Big Lie Technique is readily apparent in the use of the very “statistic” above which has time and again been proven to be false. Overgeneralization continually tries to paint all men as monsters, when science has shown us that there are many psychological and biological factors that come into play to create someone with the potential to commit violence.
If you have to spread lies to support your cause, how much of a cause could you possibly have to begin with? And what are you saying about femininity itself when you want so badly for us to live in constant fear?
How is this supposed to be encouraging women to be strong if all you let us aspire to is to be victims?
How is this encouraging women to be independent if you try to make us believe that we can’t take care of ourselves?
How are you helping women at all if you have to lie to us?
Okay, but let’s not forget the rampant misogyny that became apparent in our culture after the Elliot Rodger incident.
The crimes that have been committed by sick individuals are horrible, no one is arguing that. But is this type of stereotyping really a good way to reflect on society? Is it good to use isolated incidences to further your agenda? If so, then these incidences would also make it clear that there is a huge problem of female perpetrated violence in society as well.
.Wow, almost like violence is not so much a gendered issue and is more of a human issue,. Maybe instead of using tragedies to push an agenda and demonize an entire gender, we should focus on the real problem of violence as a whole.
- 15 year old girl stabs and kills 14 year old boy after argument
- 13 year old girl stabs self, 13 year old friend, and 11 year old sister
- 14 year old girl stabs and kills 11 year old sister 40 times because she thought she was ungrateful
- 16 year old girl stabs and kills 16 year old best friend 60 times (what the best friend did wasn’t okay but it did not call for murder)
- 11 year old girl stabs mother while she is sleeping 9 times because she wasn’t allowed to go outside
- Woman stabs boyfriend over $200.
- 15 year old female stabs 19 year old man who tried to protect his 22 year old female friend (who was also stabbed) after argument
- Mother stabs and kills four year old son to death
- 18 year old female stabs and kills mother in face and neck 79 times
- Woman drives car into church and stabs husband on altar for “worshipping Nascar”
- 24 year old woman stabs sister after argument
- 34 year old woman stabs fiance over argument on what their wedding color scheme should be
- 28 year old woman stabs boyfriend in eye for refusing to have a threesome
- 21 year old stabs 21 year old sister over argument over apple fritters
- 54 year old woman stabs boyfriend for refusing to stop listening to The Eagles
- 24 year old woman stabs self and then claims a man did it
- 52 year old woman stabs 45 year old boyfriend with knife and fork after argument
- Woman stabs 61 year old mother
- 48 year old woman stabs 24 year old boyfriend
- Woman stabs fiance for not wanting to drive drunk to the liquor store
- Woman in 20s stabs 56 year old stranger after altercation
- 48 year old woman stabs 27 year old daughter in back
- 30 year old woman stabs 42 year old man after verbal argument
- 26 year old woman stabs bf after his dog eats her marijuana
- Woman stabs her child’s father after argument
- 19 year old female stabs 18 year old male after argument
- 48 year old woman stabs 53 year old husband and kills him
- 28 year old woman stabs 41 year old after her baby shower
- 30 year old stabs 26 year old pregnant sister and law and kills both her and baby
- Woman stabs cop during a traffic stop
- 24 year old stabs 28 year old brother over argument about household chores
- 28 year old woman stabs 16 year old female in the face that she suspected was her boyfriend’s mistress
- Woman stabs boyfriend 31 times after he says his ex’s name in his sleep
- 28 year old woman stabs boyfriend after dispute about a camping trip
- 33 year old woman stabs 42 year old husband in neck three times after petty argument
- 49 year old stabs herself and blames ex-husband
- Woman stabs husband over television show characters
- Woman stabs 23 year old boyfriend after argument
- Woman stabs husband because he snored
- 19 year old female stabs and kills her 19 year old female cousin after argument
- 23 year old woman stabs family member after argument
- Woman kills man for refusing to give her beer
- Woman stabs man for refusing to have sex with her, threatens to cry rape
- Woman rips off man’s testicle because he rejected her, tried to swallow it
- Woman kills man for refusing to marry her
- Woman cuts off man’s penis because of argument
- Woman shoots her husband after argument
- Woman cuts off cheating boyfriend’s penis, flushes it
- Woman suspects husband of cheating, stabs him to death
- Woman shoots, kills boyfriend for cheating
- Woman stabs boyfriend for cheating in Monopoly board game
- Woman shoots, kills man for ending relationship
- Woman sets husband’s genitals on fire for hugging another woman, dies
- Woman kills, dismembers husband’s body over argument
- Mother kills 18-month old twins to get back at husband she thought was cheating
- Woman kills husband after he confronts her about affair
- Woman kills cheating husband with lethal dose of heroin
- Woman runs over, kills cheating husband
- Obese woman sits on boyfriend, kills him and avoids jail time
- Woman kills boyfriend with stiletto shoe
- Woman murders cheating husband with coffee mug
- Woman kills boyfriend for not buying her a gift
- Woman kills boyfriend who accused her of cheating
- Woman stabs and kills boyfriend , Judge: “I hope you die in prison”
- Woman shoots, kills ex-boyfriend, buries him in pile of debris
- Woman shoots boyfriend in the back of the neck, killing him
- Woman shoots boyfriend six times, kills him after argument
- Woman stabs, kills boyfriend over mother’s day gift
- Woman stabs boyfriend to death, also stabbed her husband to death 7 years prior
- Woman pushes way into home, stabs boyfriend to death over argument
- Woman angry at boyfriend takes her anger out on his 4 year-old
- Woman stabs boyfriend to death, thought he was cheating on her
- Woman bludgeons husband to death with hammer to pay back loan
- Woman stabs, kills boyfriend during argument
- Woman murders boyfriend for tweeting out his female crush
- Woman shoots and kills boyfriend, kills self while out on bail
- Woman stabs to death boyfriend over argument about an ex
- Woman stabs and kills boyfriend for social media posts
- Woman shoots boyfriend in the face, fails to make it look like suicide
- Woman kills boyfriend’s puppies during phone argument
- Woman shoots boyfriend in the face with rifle during argument
- Woman pushes boyfriend off fence after argument, killing him
- Woman attacks boyfriend with large knife, intent to kill
- Woman abused, threatens to kill boyfriend in sleep
- Woman beats, murders boyfriend and puts him in freezer because he wanted to break up with her
- Woman held gun to boyfriend’s head, murders on Christmas
- Woman with previous assault charge on another boyfriend stabs and kills different boyfriend
- Woman attempts to murder boyfriend with giant breasts
- Woman stabs boyfriend in neck, killing him after argument
- Woman chokes and stabs ex-boyfriends cat to death
- Woman starts argument with boyfriend, stabs and kills with umbrella
- Woman kills boyfriend with her car after argument
- Woman shoots, kills boyfriend in his bathroom
- Woman shoots, kills boyfriend with illegal handgun
- Woman sets her boyfriend on fire, killing him
- Woman shoots and kills ex-boyfriend multiple times, kills herself
- Woman shoots boyfriend in the head, found out he was dating other women
- Woman stabs and kills boyfriend over finances
- Woman stabs and kills boyfriend’s lizard because she thought he was flirting with other women
- Woman shoots, kills boyfriend who wanted to end their relationship and urged her to get an abortion
- Woman attempts to murder husband with poison in her vagina
- Woman stabs boyfriend to death after he slaps daughter
- Woman conspires to have secret lover murder her husband
- Woman stabs, kills boyfriend over argument on Labor Day
- Woman stabs boyfriend in the chest over argument
- Woman stabs boyfriend to death after finding photos of other women on cell phone
- Woman tortured ex-boyfriend’s dog until it died after argument
- Woman stabs boyfriend in his chest and through his lung, nearly killing him
- Woman fatally stabs boyfriend during heated argument
- Woman kills her boyfriend with blunt force trauma to the head using frying pan
- Woman stabs boyfriend to death for drinking her beer
- Woman strangles boyfriend to death during argument
- Woman stabs boyfriend with serrated knife over argument
- Woman shoots, murders boyfriend while she was on house arrest for another murder 11 years prior
- Woman stabs, kills boyfriend then texts friend about eating the body
- Woman stabs, kills boyfriend over dispute
- Woman shoots boyfriend in the head, suspecting he was cheating
- Woman shoots man in the groin after argument
- Woman fires handgun into the home of man who denied her a kiss
- Woman stabs husband to death over cheating fears
- Woman shoots, kills ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend
- Women kills husband, commits suicide
- Woman shoots and kills man over argument
- Woman kills husband with baseball bat for talking back to her
- Woman kills husband, confesses to family then shoots herself
- Woman stabs boyfriend 31 times after he said ex’s name in his sleep
- Woman shoots husband in the head, shoots herself
- Woman kills boyfriend over argument at house party
- Woman shoots boyfriend with shotgun for texting another woman
- Woman kills boyfriend because she “smelled sex on him”
- Woman runs over boyfriend, kills him
- Woman stabs boyfriend in the eye for turning down threesome
- Woman stabs ex-boyfriend for refusing to stop playing the Eagles
- Woman stabs boyfriend, throws out his prosthetic legs so he can’t chase her
- Woman ties up, stabs husband 193 times, jury finds her guilty for suspicion of trying to claim life insurance
- Woman stabs fiance for refusing to take her to the liquor store
- Woman assaults and threatens boyfriend with knife for not cuddling
- Woman stabs man with ceramic squirrel for not bring home beer
- Woman stabs taxi driver after he refuses to have sex with her
- Woman stabs ex-boyfriend in his penis after discovering he had a new girlfriend
- Woman stabs boyfriend twice over time he spent in bathroom
- Woman stabs boyfriend over Facebook post
- Woman stabs her boyfriend several times because his dog ate her marijuana stash
- Woman stabs boyfriend for not calling her every two hours
- Woman shoots man five times for rejecting her, kills herself
- Woman murders ex-boyfriend with liquor laced with poison, was jealous he was engaged to new woman
- Florida woman shoots, kills her 2 teenage sons
- Mother throws 1 year-old daughter under truck, kills her
- California mom stabs her 3 daughters to death. all under 2 years old
- Mother attempts to kill her 3 teenage children
- Mother kills her infant son by stabbing him to death
- Woman kills 2 year-old girl, attempts to kill 10 year-old boy
- Utah mom murders 6 newborns, keeps them in garage
- Mother charged with trying to suffocate daughter
- Woman charged for killing 8-month old baby
- Mother drowns both of her sons aged 3 and 6
- Mother attempts to drown her 3 children in ocean
- Utah mother shoots and kills two teen daughters, then herself
- Mother suffocates 14 month old son, fails at attempted suicide
- Woman babysitter murders 19 month old boy
- Mom kills 7 month old daughter, blames Jesus
- Woman operating illegal daycare responsible for 3 month old girl’s death, police find 14 children in her basement
- Mom strangles 3 day old baby boy, discarded body in trashcan
- Woman suffocates 2 year old girl of fiance, fakes sexual assault by unknown assailant to cover tracks
- Mother charged with killing 2 year-old daughter
- Mother of several children with history of violence murdered and buried 2 year-old daughter in shallow grave
- Mother stabs and kills her 2 children in exorcism
- Mother kills her teen son and daughter, self
- Mother confesses to killing 10 year-old son
- Mother tortures and kills 3 year-old son, burned genitals with lighter
- Most child abuse, neglect, and murders are committed by femalesBut to recap, let’s look at what real feminism has done in the real world.
Men want protection against false rape allegations. They feel that a man’s life should not be ruined simply on the allegation of a woman who may be a vindictive liar. Currently, a woman can accuse a man of rape for no reason, and the man’s name is splashed in the paper and his life is ruined. So, they fought for laws granting men anonymity until charged with the crime of rape—not convicted, just charged.
Men want an end to the justice system favoring women simply because they are women, and giving men harsher sentences simply because they are men.
Men want equal treatment when victims of domestic violence, and to not be arrested for the crime of “being male” under primary aggressor policies.
Feminists fought against this by trying to suppress evidence showing that half of domestic violence is done by women, by threatening the researchers with bomb threats, death threats, etc. Modern, younger feminists are doing it as well.
Men want female rapists to be arrested, charged, and convicted with rape. In Western countries, women are rarely punished when raping men, due to the biased legal system. In some countries, women cannot be punished when raping men, since rape is defined as a male-perpetrated crime.
Feminists fought against this in India, arguing that “there is a physicality [in] rape” and that it would make things “more complicated for judges.”
Feminists fought against this in Israel, claiming that changing the law would result in men filing false rape claims.
Men don’t want to be thrown in jail because they lost their jobs and temporarily cannot pay child support.
Feminists fought against this, trying to lower the amount to $5000 before a man is guilty of a felony for not paying child support. If a man loses a decent-paying job, he will now be a felon, go to jail, lose his right to vote, AND be unable to find future jobs—if he cannot regain an equal-paying job within a few months.
Men want equal economic support and help from the government. When the recession hit, male-dominated fields like construction lost millions of jobs, while female-fields like education and healthcare gained jobs. So the government proposed an economic stimulus for those fields.
Feminists successfully fought against this, arguing that it was discrimination to support men, and caused the government to give money to women who didn’t deserve it. Hundreds of professional feminists complained against the “sexism” of helping men (who had lost jobs) and not women (who had gained jobs).
A representative of the Michigan National Organization for Women testified in opposition to the Revocation of Paternity Act, which stopped the old law which stated that if a woman was married and cheated on her husband, the resulting child is considered to be legally the husband’s and the biological father had no legal rights to fight for custody or parenting time with his biological child.
In 2008, a law was passed in England and Wales that allowed long-term domestic violence victims who killed their abuser to be charged with the lesser charge of manslaughter, but this only applies to women.
In California and Montana, a woman can name any man she likes as the father, he gets a letter in the mail, if he does not prove he isn’t the father within 30 days he is now the father and must pay. He cannot contest it. And DNA tests to prove paternity are not considered proof by the courts.
Women who falsely accuse a man of rape, who would be sent to prison for 10+ years if convicted, only gets fined or a slap on the wrist.
There is also the gender bias in the Probation Departments:
A higher score on the Probation Assessment Tool (PAT) means a recommendation that could lead to eventual dismissal of charges. A lower score means probation or lockup, not to mention the juvenile delinquent tag. [Judge] Hunt claims PAT routinely rewards girls with 14 extra points for gender alone, while boys get 0.
Then there are studies that show women who fail to pay child support are incarcerated only 1/8th as often as men with similar violations.
Men who are falsely accused of rape can have their names published and their lives ruined even if they are not convicted or charged - their accuser is protected and is likely to face no punishment, or a light one.
- Feminists skewed the Definition of Domestic Abuse, resulting in only male abusers being arrested and female abusers not.
- Feminists’s DV training hurts Police training
- Feminist Mary Koss denies male rape victims.
- Feminists violently protesting against Warren Farrell at U of Toronto
- A mob of feminists at a recent protest attacking and sexually molesting a group of Rosary-praying Catholic men who were peacefully protecting the cathedral in the city of San Juan from threats of vandalism.
- Feminists disrupt a forum for battered men
- Feminists fought a law for equal custody to be the default if both parents want custody and neither parent is unfit. Multiple times.
- Feminists started a campaign against Father’s rights groups
- Feminists fought against laws granting men anonymity until charged with the crime of rape—not convicted, just charged.
- Feminists fought against a law to end to the justice system favoring women simply because they are women, and giving men harsher sentences simply because they are men.
- Feminist fought against men want equal treatment when victims of domestic violence, and to not be arrested for the crime of “being male” under primary aggressor policies.
- Feminists in India and Israel fought against female rapists being arrested, charged and convicted of rape.
- Feminists fought against a economic stimulus for male-dominated job such as construction, etc.
- Feminist fought a law against Paternity Fraud.
- Feminist Harriet Harman has publicly requested employers to hire women in preference to White men if both job candidates are equally
- Equality Minister,feminist Patricia Hewitt, was found guilty of breaching the Sex Discrimination Act by “overlooking a strong male candidate for a job in favour of a weaker female applicant”.
- Elected in 2009, the lesbian feminist prime minister Johanna Sigurdardottir has vowed to “end of the Age of Testosterone
- Feminists want to peeing while standing illegal
- Erin Pizzey had to flee the UK because she and her family received death threats and her dog murdered all because feminists didn’t like that she discovered women were equally as violent as men.
- Also Suzanne Steinmetz and her children received death threats and bomb threats she discovered that the rate at which men were victimized by domestic violence was similar to the rate for women.
- Richard Gelles and Murray Straus have all received death threats from feminists, simply for publishing their findings (that female-to-male family violence was equal to the rate of male-to-female violence).
- Feminists defend female raping minor.
- Feminist defends why fucking an 8 year old boy isn’t rape.
- Most feminists backed studies are bullshit.
- Beyond reasonable doubt doesn’t apply to rape.For men only
- Feminist changes mind on rape culture when her son is falsely accused.
- Feminists primary aggressor clause discriminates against males.
- Feminists cover up female domestic abuse stats.
- Jezebel mocks men who are abused.
- Feminists make sure the gov doesn’t spend money on male shelters or male research.
- Feminists prevent a meeting about male suicide.
- Feminists stage mock murders to scare men.
- Feminist attacks male cartoonist and is hailed a hero of feminism.
- Feminists shut down forum for battered husbands.
- Propaganda campaign against male fathers wanting custody.
- Feminists wish to slander accused names before convicted.
- Try to shut down female prisons.
- Create rape laws that exclude female rapists.
- Make it impossible to charge women with rape.
- Feminists against equal custody.
- Female felons should serve home sentences.
- Told judges to be lenient on women.
- Feminists cover up female domestic violence.
- Feminists don’t want the gov to help unemployed men.
- Feminists launch campaigns to help girls only while boys are doing worse in every facet of education.
- Males who were raped as a child still have to pay child support.
- Women should have the right to put a child up for adoption before the father gets custody.
- Feminists against beyond reasonable doubt when it’s male rapists.
- 5 rights feminism ignores for men.
- Feminists blame males for their abuse.
- The primary aggressor clause where only men get charged with abuse.
- Shame men into going to war.
- Feminists dismiss female child rapists.
- Feminists say men can’t talk about domestic abuse.
- Feminists mock a man who has his dick cut off.
- feminists attack church.
- Feminists shut down a festival about gender equality for including men.
- Feminists hope MRA’s die.
- Feminists against fathers day.
- Feminist makes up fake assault stories.
- Female reporter bullied by feminists at the National Young Feminist Leadership Conference
And you seriously wonder why women don’t want to be a part of the feminist movement?
You know we’re not idiots, Laci. We’ve done our research. We know what feminism is about. I’m sorry you can’t accept women thinking individually for themselves and not agreeing with everything you say.
I guess this lady was right,